Engineers Ireland is currently seeking to recruit a CPD Administrator who will have responsibility for coordinating training programmes and seminars for our members.
We are looking for a resourceful, motivated and enthusiastic person to join our large, dynamic team. The role offers the opportunity to develop skills in administration, customer care, stakeholder engagement, marketing and communication and use of IT platforms including Zoom, Teams and Moodle.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate training programmes and learning and development services
- Contribute to the development and delivery of CPD events, online webinars and training courses
- Forge partnerships with key training providers and training partners
- Prepare training materials
- Support course registration and moderation
- Develop marketing materials to promote training offerings via various marketing channels
- Deliver efficient, friendly and focussed responses to CPD queries
- Administer bookings on the internal CRM system
- Undertake general administration duties
- Contribute, as part of the Engineers Ireland team, to achieving our overall goals and objectives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of two year’s appropriate experience with a relevant qualification
- Event support experience is desirable
- Experience in customer services and database administration
- Strong communications skills in liaising with a variety of stakeholders/customers
- Strong focus on attention to detail and right first-time approach
- Good PC (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and keyboard skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively and efficiently
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills
- A self-driven attitude is vital, coupled with the ability to work in a team
- A clear enjoyment in working with and assisting people
This role may be of interest to anyone currently working in or with a desire to work in event management, or a recent graduate in HR/Learning and Development. The person will report to the CPD Training Team Leader. This role is on a two-year fixed term contract. A remuneration package commensurate with the role will be offered to the successful candidate. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to evolve within a learning and development team.