Customer Experience Specialist · Fintech Industry
We are hiring talented people to join our office in Cork. If you are looking for great career experience and are up to new challenges, join #ThePlaceToGrow
As a Customer Support Agent in a Fintech industry you will master the skills of effective communication , problem solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness . Investigate and research user issues and identify and escalate bugs so they can be resolved as quickly as possible.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger, a global team of amazing people and a strong brand that can change lives with our technology. You’ll be the face of some of the world’s top payment processing brands!
Competencies and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service: Operational Beauty is one of TELUS International core values that will resonate with you, making you an attentive, empathetic, caring, friendly and helpful team member, who supports external clients via phone, email and chat as well as being an asset to the internal colleagues. Always aiming to deliver outstanding support to our community and going above and beyond in your day to day duties.
- Drive for Results: This role will bring a strong level of ownership for your personal success in reaching your targets on a daily basis. You will go the extra mile to find creative solutions to accommodate customer requests and queries. As part of your role in this project, you will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot, negotiate and provide information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer care.
- Resilience: You will enjoy working in a dynamic fast paced environment where you are ready to step outside your comfort zone from time to time. We believe there is no failure, there are only opportunities to embrace and learn from new experiences as we move forward. This role will bring a high level of accountability and you will thrive under pressure.
- Communication: You will be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with all of our users who are seeking your help or advice. Your communications skills are critical for strengthening the relationships with our users. You will have contact with users through inbound & Outbound calls, Chat and Email channels.
You are a perfect match to what we are looking for if you find yourself constantly striving for more and doing your best every day to achieve excellent results.
- Fluency in English
- Third level education in one of the following; Journalism, Visual Communications, Computer Science/ Web Design, Linguistics/Languages, Humanities, Commerce, Finance - is an advantage but not a requirement
- Previous customer support experience is preferred
- Comfortable working with computers and phones and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones.
- Stable job: permanent employment contracts
- Multiple bonuses: performance based, language allowance
- Great rewards for referring your friends: consistent bonuses and prizes
- International career: regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure: improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment: our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our ‘relax’ and ‘play’ areas!
- Community projects: want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage (tenure based): we work with one of the best suppliers - VHI where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Bike to work tax relief
- Pension scheme
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Onsite Doctor
- Subsidised Canteen
TELUS International recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all candidates must demonstrate behaviors that are reflective of our values:
- We passionately put our customers and communities first
- We embrace change and innovate courageously
- We grow together through spirited teamwork
At TELUS International Ireland, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.