Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve - our clients include some of the biggest brands in Ireland and worldwide. For you, it means more opportunity to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation.
What we need
We are looking for Customer Service Representative.
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
The role of the Customer Service Associate is to answer inbound calls from Customers, Financial Professionals & 3rd Party Broker Dealer. Call types can vary in requests and can be regarding Website Technical Support, Financial Transactions, Abandoned Property requests and Privacy enquiries. The Customer Service Associate is also responsible for making follow up outbound calls where first call resolution is not possible and managing incoming mail inboxes.
The below outlines the main areas of responsibility:
- Take incoming calls from clients - Account owners, Financial Advisors and Third-Party Brokers. Making outgoing, follow-up calls.
- Handle requests/problems for customers; investigate the situation, determine appropriate course of action and follow through with the customer on resolution.
- Provide account information; complete account maintenance; assist with online access and process financial exchanges and redemptions.
- Strive to exemplify the core value of providing world class customer service in every customer interaction.
- Use computerized system for tracking, information gathering, providing information, referrals, and routine transactions and/or troubleshooting.
- Meet or exceed daily productivity standards in line with set quality standards and meet all service level timelines.
- Use feedback to identify opportunities for continual performance improvement.
- Excellent communication skills. Demonstrate ability to communicate with all levels within the company, (written and verbal).
- Display flexibility for other issues/tasks as they arise.
We are a large augmented team and after probation is passed, we would expect cross training into the other areas of the team.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Demonstrate initiative and drive for results.
- Discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information is essential.
- Previous Administration and Customer Service Experience is an advantage.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Flexible with a rotational shift as per business needs.
At least 6-12 months customer service experience preferred.
Special working conditions (travel, on call etc):
This position is to cover a range of Part Time hours ranging from 1pm to 11pm
GMT depending on which Business Unit you are assigned to.
NOTE : Working after 9pm will incur an additional 10% shift premium.
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK&I and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
We encourage applications from all sections of society. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, sex, pregnancy and maternity, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
TCS is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities. If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Disability Accommodation Request".
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.