Kaseya® is the leading global provider of complete IT Management Solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations. Through its open platform and customer-centric approach, Kaseya delivers best in breed technologies that allow organizations to efficiently manage, secure, and backup IT. Join the company with the industry’s most comprehensive, integrated IT management platform that empowers businesses to be more efficient, profitable, and successful.
Kaseya has achieved a valuation of over $15 billion USD as well as sustained, strong, double-digit growth over the past several years. The company is backed by Insight Venture Partners (and TPG ( tpg.com ), two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve. Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 25 countries across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to Kaseya.com or ITComplete.com and to hear from one of our Customer Success Team Leads turned SVP of Account Management, please visit: I Am Kaseya .
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth. We want AGGRESSIVE people prepared to earn success through hard work and dedication; people who are driven by financial rewards. People who want the opportunity for everything but feel entitled to nothing. We are an IN-OFFICE company - we value collaboration; we know learning is accelerated in an in-office environment allowing for faster career progression and greater productivity. We grow our own talent - over 95% of those in management positions were internal promotions of individuals who joined in entry level positions.
Supporting our customers is our #1 priority. A Kaseya Customer Support Engineer should have strong and proven customer service experience. They will build and expand upon our professional and quality technical support service to all Kaseya clients and ensure clients' satisfaction by meeting or exceeding customer Service Level Agreement targets and expectations. A successful candidate is expected to maintain a professional, courteous and customer-focused attitude at all times. If this sounds like you, we would love your help taking care of them!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Record support activities in our Help Desk ticketing system and follow up within customer Service Level Agreement targets
- Provide Technical Support via Telephone, Remote meetings, and Email
- Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Continuously train on new and upcoming Kaseya products to ensure the highest level of technical support
- Assist in interdepartmental projects to ensure target deliverables are met
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned
Does This Describe You:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You have a great attitude motivated, coachable and competitive, and want a successful career in the IT space
- You are a positive, enthusiastic, motivated and autonomous self-starter
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a great attention to detail
- Understand Linux concepts including but not limited to disk utilization, file editing, networking, security updates, hardware diagnostics, reading and interpreting log files
- Understand Windows server environments, including but not limited to MS Exchange, MS SQL Server, MS SharePoint, and Oracle
- Experience working with CentOS, Ubuntu, OES, and many other Unix and Linux variants.
- Understand virtualization concepts and experience working within one or many hypervisors, specifically VMware, Hyper-V, Nutanix, and XenServer
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives!
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
DUNDALK, LOUTH, IRELAND