Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic graduates to join our Analytics Business Stream. Our vision is to foster a data-driven culture, to encourage and enable the entire organisation to make more informed decisions by unlocking the power of data through actionable insights. Graduates working as analysts across our business will also be supported by our expert IT Data and Analytics team.
As a graduate on our Analytics Business Stream you may be assigned to work on projects such as the following:
- Working with our Commercial and Retail departments to enable the delivery of insights that drives revenue and helps ensure ongoing business success.
- Developing a suite of tools to support the operational teams to execute their Airport operational plans, helping to embed a culture of continuous improvement and KPI monitoring across the airport.
- Collecting and analysing data to meet the passenger and demand forecasting requirements of our security operation, helping to ensure the operation maintains compliance with SLAs, policies, procedures and regulatory/risk requirements.
- Working as a member of our HR transformation team to provide process, data and analytics solutions to help enhance and improve the employee experience.
- Working with our planning team to forecast and analyse passenger traffic, key data which helps inform the design and delivery of key infrastructure projects.
- Carrying out extensive research and benchmarking across multiple industries to establish what good looks like and working with the relevant team to identify how best practice can be implemented across our business
Through planned rotations across the business you will work on a variety of interesting, challenging projects and activities that will see you interact with different areas of our business building your personal brand and engaging with a wide range of stakeholder’s, preparing you for a leadership role in the future.
Our graduate programme closes for applications Nov 14th. You will hear from us shortly after.
- Recently graduated (or expect to graduate) with a minimum 2.1 bachelor’s or master’s degree that has a strong analytics/metrics component (maths, statistics, commerce etc.)
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Ambitious, passionate and dynamic individual with a high level of integrity, drive and commitment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer
- Exciting and diverse international career opportunities
- Competitive starting salary with a performance related pay
- Personal Development, Mentoring and Coaching
- Excellent award -winning Pension Scheme - Life Assurance and Income Protection Plan
- Discounted Shopping across our retail outlets
- On-Site Sports Facilities & Health and Wellness initiatives
Preferred Degree Subjects
Maths and related
Season ticket loan