An exciting opportunity has arisen for recent business or accountancy graduates to join our Finance team and work towards completing your professional accounting qualifications.
Each of our four key business units of the daa Group have their own finance capability, supplemented by our Group Finance team, and the shared services team in Limerick.
It is envisaged that this role will work periodically within the Group Finance team but also within the business unit finance teams. As part of your development you will assist with;
- The production of the monthly group accounts and various reports
- The preparation, posting of journals at month end, and other account analysis
- Supporting on a variety of reporting deliverables – month end reports, year-end board reports, annual general meeting reports etc.
- Preparing year-end financial statements including supporting schedules for internal and external review
- Supporting the business unit and Group financial planning, analysis and budgeting process and formulation and review of business plans
- Other ad hoc roles that may arise within Group Finance or within the business units including assistance with formulation of business cases or other financial analysis.
Through planned rotations you will also gain exposure to our tax and treasury teams, our international business and our business partnering finance teams. You will work on a variety of interesting, challenging projects and work streams that will see you interact with different areas of our business building your personal brand and engaging with a wide range of stakeholder’s, preparing you for leadership roles in the future.
Our graduate programme closes for applications Nov 14th. You will hear from us shortly after.
Do you have what it takes?
- Recently graduated (or expect to graduate) with a minimum 2.1 bachelor’s or master’s degree in a business or accounting discipline
- Willing to pursue a professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- Mobile and willing to travel
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Ambitious, passionate and dynamic individual with a high level of integrity, drive and commitment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Committed to daa values
What we offer
- Access to a dynamic and diverse Group providing a broad range of professional and personal experiences
- Exciting and Diverse International Career Opportunities
- Competitive starting salary with a Performance Related Bonus
- Personal Development and Coaching
- Financial support to complete your finance exams
- Excellent Pension Scheme - Life Assurance and Income Protection Plan
- Discounted Shopping across our retail outlets
- On-Site Sports Facilities & Health and Wellness initiatives
Preferred Degree Subjects
Accounting and Finance
Season ticket loan