Whether you’re looking to attain specialist knowledge and experience or would currently prefer to pursue a more generalist career path, we have exciting opportunities for talented, ambitious graduates from all disciplines. On this 2 year graduate programme you’ll have the opportunity to rotate across different parts of the daa operation and develop a broad understanding of how the wider business works, or fit straight into specialist areas such as: Civil Engineering, Environmental, Data and Analytics, Analytics Business Stream, Finance, Operations, Retail, Security, Health & Safety, Commercial, HR, Project Management etc.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of something extraordinary. You will work on a variety of interesting, challenging projects and work streams that will see you interact with different areas of our business building your personal brand and engaging with a wide range of stakeholder’s, preparing you for a leadership role.
If you are up for the challenge, please submit your application asap.
An Extraordinary Opportunity Awaits ….
Applications close on Nov 14th. You will hear from us shortly after.
- Recently graduated (or expect to graduate) with a minimum 2.1 bachelor’s or master’s degree in any discipline
- Mobile and willing to travel
- Strong work ethic with the ambition to succeed
- Energetic, passionate and flexible with a resilient and positive, can-do attitude
- A proven track record of achievement
- Team player
- Committed to daa values
What We Can Offer You:
- Exciting and Diverse International Career Opportunities
- Competitive starting salary with a Performance Related Bonus
- 2 year Programme offering Personal Development, Mentoring and Coaching
- Cycle To Work and Tax Saver Schemes
- Excellent Pension Scheme - Life Assurance and Income Protection Plan
- Discounted Shopping across our retail outlets
- On-Site Sports Facilities & Health and Wellness initiatives
Season ticket loan