Dalata Hotel Group plc, the largest hotel group in Ireland with a growing presence in the UK & continental Europe is now inviting applications for the September 2024 intake.
Launched in 2021 our Hotel Finance stream, which will offer an excellent experience for the future finance managers of Dalata to develop their experience, knowledge and learning over this 18-month programme. We will run this in conjunction with ACCA or CIMA to offer a bespoke on the job training plus formal recognised training. We have over 5,500 employees and we are on an exciting journey in our expansion plan, which makes Dalata the ideal place to complete a graduate programme.
On this programme, not only will you build up experience in the hotel operations to fully understand the link between the finance and operational functions and then learn all facets of the Finance function in the hotel.
This well-structured programme, as part of our Dalata Graduate programme will offer the successful graduates an opportunity to build on your recent qualifications by obtaining a qualification sponsored by Dalata providing both the required relevant experience in addition to a rounded excellent business experience to assist their career progression.
This programme is in line with the company’s strategy of developing talent within the organisation and growing future leaders from strategic succession planning.
- 18 months professional training across the business but mainly focusing elements of the Hotel Finance function.
- First two months will give a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in the hotel operations to ensure you get to experience the important facets of the business.
- A competitive graduate package, including study support for your accountancy qualification
- Study and Exam leave support
- A personal mentor for each graduate
- Structured group training programme
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary
We would like to hear from you if you:
- A high calibre ambitious graduate (degree level) with a strong academic record, preferably a 2.1 overall result
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English
- It is preferable that the candidate's degree is in Accountancy, Finance, Commerce or Hospitality Management
- Experience in hotel, hospitality or any customer care role is preferable.
- Want to obtain a professional accounting qualification in Finance
- Want to train in industry and get the added benefit of relevant business and commercial experience
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland/UK for an unlimited time with full visa option without renewal for the 18 months.
Dalata Hotel Group PLC are an Equal Opportunities Employer