At Allianz, we are proud to be one of the world’s most trusted insurance companies, with a workforce as diverse as the world itself. Our success is primarily down to the incredible people we employ. In Allianz Ireland, we underwrite some of the biggest organisations in the country to the smallest pets and much in between. As an employer, we use our role as an employer, insurer, investor and corporate citizen to contribute to more inclusive and stronger societies. We truly care for our employees and their individual needs and aspirations and are constantly working on creating a collaborative workplace where you can engage in meaningful work.
We are the proud winners of the gradIreland 2022 & 2023 ‘Best Graduate Recruiter within the Insurance industry’!
The Data & Analytics Graduate Programme
With commitment to putting customers at the centre of our business, we look to identify those with integrity, leadership, positivity and ambition to be the best they can possible be in their career. We are looking for graduates who want to blaze new trails, improve the insurance industry and shape a better tomorrow.
The Data & Analytics Graduate Programme is a three-year programme where graduates will have the opportunity to work in technical functions of Claims, Data Insights, Actuarial, Underwriting Teams and Portfolio Underwriting.
Alongside achieving relevant professional qualifications (APA certification), you will experience four rotations tailored to your interests and capabilities, including a 6/9 month international assignment in one of our global entities.
Rewards & Benefits
- International Assignment
- Further Educational Support & additional study leave
- 22 Annual Leave Days plus 2 company days
- Staff affinity insurance scheme
- Excellent Pension Benefits
- Hybrid Working arrangements
- Free lunch
- Holiday Saving Scheme & Travel subsidies
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Active social club
- charity and community initiatives and Volunteering days
- Mentorship Programme
- Additional Learning & Development support
What we are looking for
- Data driven with an analytical mindset
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Results oriented & solutions focused
- Ability to work towards project deadlines in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Commitment to gaining further educational qualifications
- Achieved or expected 2:1 in Actuarial Studies, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Insurance or related disciplines
- Hold full authorisation to work in Ireland or hold a valid work permit for minimum of 36 month period
**This role is subject to Minimum Competency Code ("MCC") as provided for by the Central Bank of Ireland. A recognised insurance qualification will be required for this position. This role is also subject to the Fitness & Probity Regime as provided for by the Central Bank of Ireland.
32109 | Data & Analytics | Professional | Non-Executive | Allianz Ireland | Full-Time | Temporary
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Great to have you on board. Let's care for tomorrow.
Preferred Degree Subjects
Maths and related
Electrical Engineering and related
Software Engineering and related