The Davy Group is Ireland’s leading provider of wealth management, asset management, capital markets and financial advisory services. We value our employees as much as our clients, and are committed to embracing diversity in all its forms recognising that the breadth of thought, perspective and experience that emerges from a diverse workforce is essential to deliver on our core values.
Our city centre location, free access to our onsite gym and fitness studio, and impressive social calendar are just some of the unique benefits our employees enjoy while working at Davy.
Performance related bonuses, generous pension contributions and investment in your further education demonstrate the value we place in developing and rewarding our staff.
If you are considering a career in financial services and you have a strong work ethic, together with lots of ambition, you should consider the Davy Graduate Programme. We will do our utmost to nurture and develop your talents and will give you the opportunity to work with and learn from the best and brightest people in the business.
The Davy Graduate Programme Offers
- An opportunity to gain challenging and varied work experience with Ireland’s leading institutional, corporate and private client broker;
- A company-wide rotation based graduate programme across different business units. The rotational programme offers you a deeper understanding of the whole business and allows you the opportunity to select your area of interest at the end;
- A structured Personal Development Plan encompassing training and development initiatives & further education;
- Financial support and generous study leave package to pursue a variety of relevant and industry-recognised qualifications, such as Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA), Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA);
- Networking opportunities across all aspects of the Davy business;
- Feedback, advice and support to ensure that you achieve your goals.
We are seeking to recruit graduates with excellent academic track records who have obtained a minimum 2.1 average so far. We welcome applications from both undergraduates and postgraduates in a variety of disciplines such as Business, Engineering, Economics, Finance and Law.
Preferred Degree Subjects
Accounting and Finance
Business Management and Administrative Studies
Economics and related
Season ticket loan