Be part of a team that’s united in spirit, but diverse in thought and background
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. We’re focused on one thing, helping your business get the most out of your data. NetApp brings the enterprise-grade data services you rely on into the cloud, and the simple flexibility of cloud into the data center. Our industry-leading solutions work across diverse customer environments and the world’s biggest public clouds.
As a cloud-led, data-centric software company, only NetApp can help build your unique data fabric, simplify and connect your cloud, and securely deliver the right data, services and applications to the right people—anytime, anywhere.
As a NetApp Digital Cloud Sales Rep, you will play a key role in following up on- and nurturing contacts until they are ready to engage with our sales team. You will work closely together with your sales team and channel- and marketing organization.
You are excited to learn as much as possible about a prospect and you are very eager in creating new business by searching for key prospects on various social media channels, and then creating a dialogue with these prospects both on- and offline.
You are at ease turning cold calls into warm exchanges. You like working in a team but are also comfortable to work on your own.
You will be supported by sophisticated contact nurturing tools and will have access to data intelligence from your team. You will utilize your selling skills by building strong relationships with prospects over the phone and keeping them updated on events and new solution introductions.
- The essential responsibilities of a Digital Cloud Sales Representative are:
- Prospecting by making a large amount of phone calls, both warm and cold to capture sales
- Understanding prospects’ needs and qualifying them
- Making use of various social media channels and search for the right targets
- Developing a solid understanding of our data management solutions
- Communicating our value proposition in a pitch to potential customers
- Following up on marketing-, channel- and sales campaigns (demand gen, webinars, seminars, trade shows, etc.)
- Building account maps and driving campaigns together with marketing, channel and sales in these accounts
- Monitoring sales follow-up and progress from prospects to opportunities
- Managing- and tracking prospects
- Prepare weekly activity- and status reports
Right to Work
You must have the unrestricted right to work in Ireland. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Please refer to the recruiter for roles in other global locations.
Fluency in English and German (min. C1 level) is essential to cover accounts in DACH countries.