Be part of a team that’s united in spirit, but diverse in thought and background
We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
As a NetApp Digital Cloud Sales Rep, you will play a key role in following up on- and nurturing contacts until they are ready to engage with our sales team. You will work closely together with your sales team and channel- and marketing organization.
You are excited to learn as much as possible about a prospect and you are very eager in creating new business by searching for key prospects on various social media channels, and then creating a dialogue with these prospects both on- and offline.
You are at ease turning cold calls into warm exchanges. You like working in a team but are also comfortable to work on your own.
You will be supported by sophisticated contact nurturing tools and will have access to data intelligence from your team. You will utilize your selling skills by building strong relationships with prospects over the phone and keeping them updated on events and new solution introductions.
The essential responsibilities of an Inside Sales Development Rep are:
- Prospecting by making a large amount of phone calls, both warm and cold to capture sales
- Understanding prospects’ needs and qualifying them
- Making use of various social media channels and search for the right targets
- Developing a solid understanding of our data management solutions
- Communicating our value proposition in a pitch to potential customers
- Following up on marketing-, channel- and sales campaigns (demand gen, webinars, seminars, trade shows, etc.)
- Building account maps and driving campaigns together with marketing, channel and sales in these accounts
- Monitoring sales follow-up and progress from prospects to opportunities
- Managing- and tracking prospects
- Prepare weekly activity- and status reports
- Entry level role which would suit those with at least 1-2 years' relevant experience in IT/Tech Sales.
- Fluent in both English & German (C1-C2 level)
- You must have the unrestricted right to work in the Ireland. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Please refer to the recruiter for roles in other global locations.
Did you know…
Statistics show women apply to jobs only when they’re 100% qualified. But no one is 100% qualified. We encourage you to shift the trend and apply anyway! We look forward to hearing from you.
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world’s biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.