Enersol specialises in HV and MV power requirements and have electrical engineering and support teams who partner with businesses to ensure a seamless, responsive, and professional service from system design right through to maintenance and support in Ireland and the UK.
This position requires a driven engineer to drive forward the company’s plan to expand its offerings. The successful candidate will work along with the Engineering department staff at Enersol to design and development of a new Low Voltage (LV) switchgear.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a flair for engineering, be able to understand electrical drawings, be familiar with LV technology, and have a track record of working with SCADA systems.
Duties for the position include:
- Project and workflow management
- Development of SCADA systems
- Reporting and collaborating with the engineering team
The successful graduate will lead this project, in a supportive partnership with North West Regional College and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering
- Min 2.2 Degree in Electrical/Automation Engineering or closely related subject focusing on power electronics or electrical trade
- Working knowledge of Automation/SCADA technologies
- 1+ year experience working on commercial electrical engineering projects
- 1+ year Experience in Automation and/or SCADA
- Proven Experience preparing and developing electrical drawings and diagrams
- Proven experience working with LV and MV switchgear and components
Unit 1, Duleek Business Park, Duleek, Co Meath
Preferred Degree Subjects
Electrical Engineering and related