Before submitting your application:
Please note you may only apply to one 2024 EY graduate programme. All additional applications will not be considered.
When submitting your application form, you will be asked questions on which area of our business you wish to join. You will be allowed state a preference for the business unit and team (if you wish), which will be considered as part of your application.
EY is split into two areas, Financial Services and UKI. The difference between the two are largely the clients we work with. To help you decide, please read the below text before continuing.
- UKI (Non-Financial Services Clients) – Industrial, Commercial & Technology Clients including Automotive & Transportation, Government & Public Sector, Health & Life Sciences, Mining & Metals, Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Real Estate, Hospitality & Construction, Technology, Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment.
- Financial Services (Financial Services Clients) : Asset Management, Banking and Insurance, Investment Services, Financial Services Industry, Foreign Exchange.
Please note that all preferences cannot be guaranteed, however we will do our best to accommodate you. Wishing you the very best of luck!
Hello, we’re EY. We're building a better working world. Starting with yours.
We know that big ideas can come from anywhere and some of our highest flyers come from under the radar. Apply now for the EY Graduate Programme 2024, that’s designed for those who want to think outside the box.
Where will EY take you?
By joining one of our award-winning Graduate Programmes, you will have the opportunity to become an integral part of a team in EY. You’ll receive world-class hands-on training that has real-world application.
Your future is our future. Here’s to building a better working world.
About the opportunity
Technology is at the heart of most modern organisations. While Technology opens opportunities, it also exposes organisations to risks. As organizations continue to transform at pace and embrace new emerging technology, there is an ever-increasing need for support in mitigating risk.
Our IT Controls Assurance Team combines digital know-how with advanced technology to help clients understand and respond to the changing IT risks within their environment. Our experience helps clients grow, manage, protect and, when necessary, transform their businesses. Together, we shape entire industries by applying the right technological solutions to real world problems. Your diversity of thought will only strengthen our work within this incredibly varied business area.
We have several work streams for you to experience which help EY clients on matters including improving their processes/governance policies and establishing future focused control strategies.
Across all the work streams, you will be given the opportunity, as you grow in your career, to lead meetings, identify issues, and propose solutions. You will work with different people from different levels and be exposed to different environments.
Skills and attributes for success
- A minimum 2.1 or higher in your chosen Bachelor’s degree
- A client-oriented, professional services mindset
- Exceptional execution and delivery mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency to manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- Aptitude to present on subject matter areas to an audience
- You demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
- You have the energy, enthusiasm and desire to lead
We aim to create a diverse workplace, which contributes to our objective of building a better working world. We are looking for people from all academic backgrounds – including business, science, engineering, arts, humanities, health, law, and more.
Building a better working world. Starting with yours.
Applications close 18th October 2023.