Before submitting your application:
Please note you may only apply to one 2024 EY graduate programme. All additional applications will not be considered.
When submitting your application form, you will be asked questions on which area of our business you wish to join. You will be allowed state a preference for the business unit and team ( if you wish ), which will be considered as part of your application.
EY is split into two areas, Financial Services and UKI. The difference between the two are largely the clients we work with. To help you choose, please read the below text before continuing.
- UKI (Non-Financial Services Clients) – Industrial, Commercial & Technology Clients including Automotive & Transportation, Government & Public Sector, Health & Life Sciences, Mining & Metals, Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Real Estate, Hospitality & Construction, Technology, Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment.
- Financial Services (Financial Services Clients): Asset Management, Banking and Insurance, Investment Services, Financial Services Industry, Foreign Exchange.
Please note that all preferences cannot be guaranteed, however we will do our best to accommodate you. Wishing you the very best of luck!
Hello, we’re EY. We're building a better working world. Starting with yours.
We know that big ideas can come from anywhere and some of our highest flyers come from under the radar. Apply now for the EY Graduate Programme 2024, that’s designed for those who want to think outside the box.
Where will EY take you?
By joining one of our award-winning Graduate Programmes, you will have the opportunity to become an integral part of a team in EY. You’ll receive world-class hands-on training that has real-world application.
Your future is our future. Here’s to building a better working world.
The EY Tax Technology and Transformation Graduate Programme
Tax departments today face more challenges than ever before. Against the backdrop of these notable issues, the top issue on the minds of tax and finance directors is how to operate efficient and effective tax departments.
Our high profile, Tax Technology and Transformation (“TTT”) team based in Dublin focus on assisting clients with tax and finance transformation programs and the operational management of taxes. In the team you’ll get the opportunity to help our clients manage the strategic as well as practical, everyday issues of operating and improving the performance of their tax and finance departments by advising on process improvements; data management; implementation of tax software systems and building tax requirements into ERP’s and other financial reporting software.
This is a significant area of growth for EY’s Tax practice, and as a result, we are looking to expand the team through the recruitment of high achieving person.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Visualise client data using latest visualisation tools
- Data cleansing and manipulation
- Optimizing the ERP system and processes to support their tax needs
- Configuration of 3rd party tax software solutions
- Developing and implementing new software both internally and for clients to help automation and improve processes
- Strong and motivated team player
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Proven high quality delivery
- Self-starter, good time manager and able to deal with complexity and juxtaposing priorities
- Good communicator and client relationship experience
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistic or a quantitative field
- Data visualisation experience with Power BI or Tableau
- Strong communication and presentation skills – communication in a clear and simple manner to key stakeholders across the business
- Motivated learner eager to explore new challenges
Desired skills and attributes:
- Experience around ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Dynamics, or other ERP systems) technology, data and processes
- Accountancy/Tax or other local equivalent qualifications
Applications close 18th October 2023.
Preferred Degree Subjects
Economics and related
Computer Science and IT