On the Financial Engineering stream of our Options Graduate Scheme, you will be afforded the opportunity to work directly with some of the world’s top financial institutions on live projects, while also undertaking a structured training programme. This is a fast-track Financial Engineering consultancy option for graduates with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills. Those chosen for this stream will help us continue to provide tailor-made solutions, from consulting to support models to other technology services. You may fill Support and Business Analyst roles across front, middle and back-office operations.
Working directly with our clients is a critical component of the role and therefore there is a large element of travel. The consultancy projects you may be working on will vary in project type, duration and location, therefore it is imperative that you are willing to travel extensively at short notice.
What we look for:
- An inquisitive mindset, an aptitude for problem-solving, a passion for learning
- A confident communicator, competent in client interactions
- The ability to pick up technical training and apply this to client projects
- Willingness to travel to various parts of the world to work with clients
- Strong academic background – ideally a 2.1 degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business, Law or other similar disciplines.
- Commitment to the 2 year training period, which rolls into a full-time permanent position
Preferred Degree Subjects
Economics and related
Business Management and Administrative Studies
Accounting and Finance