C&D Foods are currently recruiting hardworking and ambitious graduates from a wide range of disciplines including Food Safety & Quality for a role based in Ireland initially (approx. 6 months) with travel and rotations across our 8 manufacturing sites in Mainland Europe.
C&D Foods is one of the largest pet food manufacturers in Europe, offering specially-formulated cat and dog food for the private label market. Founded in 1969, and now part of the ABP Food Group, C&D Foods has grown to become one of the industry’s leading pet food producers with eight manufacturing sites across Europe supplying quality products to customers around the world.
The C&D Foods Graduate experience:
Graduates starting a career at C&D Foods will be given responsibility from day one. Over the course of our 2 year programme you travel around many our 8 production sites in Europe and gain experience in various role within the sites quality department, while working alongside the Group Head of Food Safety & Compliance.
You will be supported with on the job and external training, experience a number of different areas of the business and connect to mentors and other graduates across the company.
- Short term: responsibility from day one
- Medium term: fast paced progression to managerial positions within the Group.
- Long term: develop as future senior leader within the ABP Food Group.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams and departments across the group on projects.
- Understand the production process and food safety aspects
- Identify and highlight opportunities for continuous improvement across the board
- Support Group Head of Food Safety & Compliance on specific projects
- Immerse yourself in all aspects of our Quality depart onside and at group level, fast tracking your route to becoming a senior leader, or manager within our fast growing business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree level qualified in a relevant field of study
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter/hungry to get involved. While there will be structure to your learning and prescribed projects a lot will depend on the Graduates initiative.
- Ability to operate at all levels across the business, internally and externally.
- A desire to pursue a long-term career in the Food Industry.
- Language skills are desirable but not essential
- A willingness to travel and relocate to C&D Food locations across Europe
Candidates should have the relevant work rights for ongoing full-time employment