Fundraising Operations Assistant
Use your customer service experience to make a positive difference to men's health.
Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men's health on a global scale, focusing on mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer and testicular cancer. The charity raises funds to deliver innovative, breakthrough research and support programs that enable men to live happier, healthier and longer lives.
We are recruiting a Fundraising Operations Assistant to help deliver our hugely successful annual charity campaign. You will be part of our vibrant and energetic team supporting our fundraising community and the delivery of the Movember campaign across Ireland. This is a hybrid role, with the option to work remotely but there will be the expectation to be in the Dublin office weekly.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities.
- Be the voice of Movember, responding to all telephone and email enquiries from our community in a fast and effective manner.
- Processing donations and gift matching requests efficiently.
- Supporting the Fundraising team on research, outreach, data management and project work as required.
- Supporting the management of the IE Facebook inbox and fundraising pages.
- Identifying any patterns or issues with the website, and reporting these to the Senior Fundraising Operations Manager.
- Supporting our post-campaign thanking plan.
- Supporting office management; including collecting, processing and sending post, and ordering supplies to be used by the team.
- Responding to ad-hoc requests as needed.
- Helping execute the distribution of merch to our key supporters.
- Attending local events, where necessary, to give our fundraisers a remarkable experience, which can include work at evenings and weekends.
To be successful in the role you'll need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Great organisation skills and ability to prioritise.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work well under pressure and to deadlines, with excellent attention to detail.
- Be a great team player.
- A high degree of self-motivation and initiative.
Bonus points for:
- Fundraising experience in a personal or professional capacity.
Does this sound up your alley? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Click 'Apply' to send through your CV with a cover letter that responds to the questions below.
Applications close Friday 1st July 2022, but we will be reviewing CV’s and holding interviews on an ongoing basis so please do not hesitate to apply.
Full training provided, fixed term contract between July and December 2022.
The Movember Values sit at the heart of our organisation and we want to attract candidates who are motivated by these. Please let us know why our Values resonate with you, and what your background and experience will bring to our organisation. You can find our values outline on our website here.
Movember is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and workplace - a place where we can all be ourselves, and each have the equal opportunity to succeed and be recognised for our unique contribution. We value the experiences, skills and perspectives of all individuals and actively encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants’ skills, experience and knowledge, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly.