Glanbia IT Business Analyst Associate (HR Systems)
County Dublin +2
Pure Ambition Graduate Programme
Are you looking for a graduate programme to match your ambition?
At Glanbia we are dedicated to delivering better nutrition for every step of life’s journey. We differentiate ourselves by doing not only what is right for our business, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work. So if you’re looking to develop your career, stretch your ambitions and work for a company that has the ability to succeed on the world stage, ours is a journey you’ll want to share.
Being selected for our Pure Ambition Graduate Programme is a significant first step in an exciting and invigorating career. At Glanbia, we nurture your talent and individuality. We support you in fulfilling your potential and help who you are today become who you want to be tomorrow. We want to grow and we want you to grow with us. In recognition of our world-class learning and development environment and excellent career opportunities, we were incredibly proud to win the award for Best Graduate Training & Development at the Gradireland Awards in 2021!
Through the Pure Ambition Graduate Programme, you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact every day. We offer an engaging and immersive experience-driven development journey where you’ll learn and develop not just the skills required for today, but the skills required for tomorrow.
Glanbia’s HR Systems Centre of Excellence supports Glanbia by enabling our HR leaders to execute their strategic priorities.
Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the challenge to make it better, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing marketable skills in Success Factors cloud solution and SAP HR
- Using HR systems to help deliver solutions to enable increased employee engagement and productivity
- Developing knowledge of key Talent Management and Employee Lifecycle processes
- Working within a HR centre of excellence and assist with the implementation of HR system projects: including preparation of project scope and design proposals, system configuration and deployment activities, testing, user training, cut-over planning and post-live support
- Developing an in-depth understanding of Employee Analytics
- Shaping, Listening, Understanding & Acting on improvements to our overall employee experience
- Focusing on our ‘moments that matter’ to ensure a great employee experience
- Researching emerging technologies and trends in HR
- Availing of an excellent training programme to develop your business analysis skillsets
- Working closely with the business to improve the uptake and utilization of HR solutions
Who we’re looking for
We know it’s our people and their passion for delivering superior quality and value to our customers that sets us apart. We’re looking for graduates with the following qualifications and attributes:
- High academic record to date in the following fields of study: Business Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related discipline; and expected minimum of a 2.1 honours primary degree
- Relevant HR or HR systems internship experience is an advantage
- Ambition to progress successfully in a career in HR systems an exciting, ever-changing and challenging environment
- Thinks commercially and delivers customer centric solutions
- Drives collaboration and builds partnerships to meet shared objectives
- Communicates clearly and can influence at all levels
- Demonstrates a thirst for knowledge with a desire to continually learn and grow
- Analytically minded with the ability to develop creative insights and execute change
At Glanbia, we celebrate diversity, because we know that our individual strengths make us stronger together. We welcome and encourage interest from a wide variety of candidates, and we will give your application consideration, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Glanbia our culture will celebrate individuality, knowing that together we are more.
County Dublin, County Kilkenny, Mainland Europe
Preferred Degree Subjects
Business Management and Administrative Studies
Computer Science and IT
Food and Nutrition