Glanbia Quality, Safety & Sustainability Associate
County Dublin +2
Pure Ambition Graduate Programme
Are you looking for a graduate programme to match your ambition?
At Glanbia we are dedicated to delivering better nutrition for every step of life’s journey. We differentiate ourselves by doing not only what is right for our business, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work. So if you’re looking to develop your career, stretch your ambitions and work for a company that has the ability to succeed on the world stage, ours is a journey you’ll want to share.
Being selected for our Pure Ambition Graduate Programme is a significant first step in an exciting and invigorating career. At Glanbia, we nurture your talent and individuality. We support you in fulfilling your potential and help who you are today become who you want to be tomorrow. We want to grow and we want you to grow with us. In recognition of our world-class learning and development environment and excellent career opportunities, we were incredibly proud to win the award for Best Graduate Training & Development at the Gradireland Awards in 2021!
What you will be doing
Through the Pure Ambition Graduate Programme, you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact every day. We offer an engaging and immersive experience-driven development journey where you’ll learn and develop not just the skills required for today, but the skills required for tomorrow.
Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the challenge to make it better, you’ll be responsible for:
- Co-leading on the implementation of global world class Quality, Sustainability and EH&S systems and tools across the Global Glanbia operational footprint, including Intelex and associated tools
- Developing and sustaining skills in systems to serve as a lead expert on their expanded and deepened application across Glanbia globally (e.g. Intelex as priority)
- Participating in and leading peer level SME workshops on new Quality and H&S technical standards and guidelines including the development of the metrics and KPI’s for their successful implementation
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of senior executive reviews of Quality, H&S, Environmental and Sustainability program reviews with leaders across Glanbia
- Developing basic awareness and training materials for new policies and standards, working with the Group Head of Quality / Food Safety and designated counterparts within our business units
- Creating and maintaining technical resources and information on Sharepoint or other designated tools that support the Food Safety and Quality Mission of the QLT, and provide awareness of such resources across Glanbia Group
- Establishing the hierarchy, formatting, structure, organization, and nomenclature around all Group Food Safety and H&S Policies and documentation
- Creating the documentation standards and maintenance for Quality and H&S reports and action plans across Glanbia Group
- Being a resource for Group related to Quality and Safety training standards and materials
- Participating in auditing and inspections on sites related to their H&S and Food Safety programs, gaining valuable skills and insights into best in class global standards (e.g. ISO22000, ISO45000, ISO14001)
- Supporting sites follow up on audits and inspections to ensure good practices and appropriate procedures are in place
Who we’re looking for
We know it’s our people and their passion for delivering superior quality and value to our customers that sets us apart. We’re looking for graduates with the following qualifications and attributes:
- High academic record to date in one of the following fields of study: Food Science, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, or related discipline; and expected minimum of a 2.1 honours primary degree
- Ambition to progress successfully in a career in Quality, Health & Safety, Sustainability, or Compliance discipline in an exciting, ever-changing and challenging environment
- Thinks commercially and delivers customer centric solutions
- Drives collaboration and builds partnerships to meet shared objectives
- Communicates clearly and can influence at all levels
- Demonstrates a thirst for knowledge with a desire to continually learn and grow
- Analytically minded with the ability to develop creative insights and execute change
At Glanbia, we celebrate diversity, because we know that our individual strengths make us stronger together. We welcome and encourage interest from a wide variety of candidates, and we will give your application consideration, without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Glanbia our culture will celebrate individuality, knowing that together we are more.
County Dublin, County Kilkenny, Mainland Europe
Preferred Degree Subjects
Environmental Sciences and Natural Resources
Food and Nutrition