Kaseya® is the leading global provider of complete IT Management Solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations. Through its open platform and customer-centric approach, Kaseya delivers best in breed technologies that allow organizations to efficiently manage, secure, and backup IT. Join the company with the industry’s most comprehensive, integrated IT management platform that empowers businesses to be more efficient, profitable, and successful.
Kaseya has achieved a valuation of over $15 billion USD as well as sustained, strong, double-digit growth over the past several years. The company is backed by Insight Venture Partners ( www.insightpartners.com ) and TPG ( www.tpg.com ), two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve. Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 25 countries across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and to hear from one of our Team Leads, please visit: I Am Kaseya .
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth. We want AGGRESSIVE people prepared to earn success through hard work and dedication; people who are driven by financial rewards. People who want the opportunity for everything but feel entitled to nothing. We are an IN-OFFICE company - we value collaboration; we know learning is accelerated in an in-office environment allowing for faster career progression and greater productivity. We grow our own talent - over 95% of those in management positions were internal promotions of individuals who joined in entry level positions. See how we are #ChangingLives Change
Does This Describe You? You're a natural, long term relationship builder adept at using strong consultative skills to dissect business goals and generate growth opportunities.
A look inside the job:
- Expand footprint of new products into base of existing customers; grow existing base through reaching out to end user customers via reselling
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals via a technical sales cycle
- Achieve selling activity KPIs to build and progress pipeline
- Develop enduring, close relationships with existing channel partners / resellers
- Develop opportunities using consultative sales skills
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help generate new prospects / opportunities
- Utilize CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and / or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Will be looking after 50 accounts, view of being strategic within the accounts
- Finding out the key players, who are the managers, when to be involved
- Driving new business within existing accounts.
- Driving new sales
- Actively engage with partners, talking to partners about non sales activities It builds a rapport
- Link in with the partners, follow up, what has gone great/bad.
- Strategic thinking
- Smart with selling, involved strongly with accounts
Does your profile include:
- 1+ years sales experience or recent graduate preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills is a must
- Knowledge of and comfortable following a defined sales process with partners.
- Ability to generate accurate forecasts to properly project quarterly and yearly sales
- Experience using consultative sales skills
- Must be organised and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritise tasks, honour rules of engagement, and follow policies, processes, and procedures
- Travel may be required occasionally based on business needs
This is an onsite role.
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship!
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.