Are you a passionate graduate with the willingness to learn and grow in the
Ready to join a global company where you can make a meaningful impact and effect change?
We have an exciting role for you! Join us as a Graduate Actuarial Associate .
Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve - our clients include some of the biggest brands in Ireland and worldwide. For you, it means more opportunity to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation.
- Gain access to endless learning opportunities.
- Develop professional relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Ability to support an actuarial project from conception to completion.
We are looking to hire a recent Actuarial/Financial Mathematics Graduate for an exciting opportunity with Tata Consultancy Services. The successful candidate will take on technical role in projects, supporting business as usual technical issues such as investigating and signing off corrections that arise on customer policies.
- Carry out actuarial analysis.
- Produce and check calculations, manage service delivery, and liaise with client actuaries.
- Manage workflow and liaise with stakeholders and client.
- Provide actuarial expertise and share knowledge of unit linked and conventional life and pensions products.
- Degree in Actuarial/Mathematics or similar numerate subject.
- Good knowledge of Excel and other systems.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Report writing skills.
- Knowledge of a range of life assurance and pensions product types and charges.
- Working to project deadlines and in a multi-disciplinary environment (e.g., customer service, IT, Compliance).
Good to have:
- VBA and Data base skills is an advantage.
- Associate of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (or completed some exams towards this).
- An understanding of life and pensions product range.
- Knowledge of FCA regulations (relating to the sale and administration of insurance products).
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK&I and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
We encourage applications from all sections of society. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, sex, pregnancy and maternity, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
TCS is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities. If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at email@example.com with the subject line: "Disability Accommodation Request".
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.