Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve - our clients include some of the biggest brands in Ireland and worldwide. For you, it means more opportunity to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation.
- Progress towards an AWS certification.
- Provide insight and recommendations for solutions.
As an AWS Developer Graduate , you will assist with the development, support, and maintenance of solution in the AWS cloud environment.
- Primarily responsible for utilising technical skills to coordinate enhancements, support, troubleshoot efforts.
- Coordinate with the onsite and offshore developers with respect to issues and follow up.
- Respond to customer queries/clarifications in a timely manner.
- Work closely with application development and support groups to ensure smooth support.
- Develop applications in AWS EC2, ECS, API Gateways, Lambda, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch and Cloud Trail services.
- Familiarity with AWS EC2, EC2, EKS, Lambda, API, Node.js, Java.
- Strong communication and collaboration skillset.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tool sets such as: Jenkins, Ansible, Cloud.
- Be able to gather requirements and analysis for a project.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and goal oriented.
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK&I and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
We encourage applications from all sections of society. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, sex, pregnancy and maternity, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
TCS is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities. If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Disability Accommodation Request".
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.
Join us and do more of what matters. Apply online now.