Johnson & Johnson Health Technology is looking for a Graduate Developer to join a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team building our technology solutions. The position is based at our Limerick office in Ireland.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their loved ones. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business, strategic direction, overall organizational goals and individual user needs.
- Work with other developers to design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced applications to deliver on the desired customer experience.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and adoption to achieve desired outcomes and realize benefits
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and passion about solving business problems and staying ahead of current technology trends.
- Provide oversight and management of development activities and ensure standards are being adhered to.
- Adapt to new technologies and languages to focus on areas of demand
- Collaborating with the Product Owners and Business Partners to review product requirements and user stories, propose viable implementation options, and define specific software tasks.
- Researching new and evolving technologies and developing prototypes.
- Working in an agile development team to iteratively deliver system updates and product releases.
- Creating elegant, well-tested solutions to complex problems.
- Bachelors in Technology Sciences, or related field preferred.
- Good organizational, planning and prioritisation skills; good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in 1 or more of the following technology solutions is required: Software Development (Java, C# etc.), Data and Analytics, Native Cloud development.
- Travel requirements: 10-20% within EMEA & US