Graduate Engineer – Manufacturing Execution Systems 2022
Support Janssen Biologics Cork through the development, support and maintenance of batch records for the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) within Janssen Sciences Ireland UC. Site MES engineer will execute all the activities required to ensure that MES batch records are fit for intended use and compliant with applicable regulations throughout the entire batch record life cycle.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Support the execution of MES projects including MBR, GMBR and ESP development across the 3 manufacturing suites for the Upstream, Downstream and BPS business units.
- Business relationship management and ensuring our Execution systems are meeting business requirements
- Provision of suitable training courses and training material
- Define SOPs for Execution Systems enabling services
- Ensure that personal training requirements are completed in compliance with site procedures.
- Ensure that Execution systems documentation is managed, controlled, approved and reviewed in accordance with site procedures to meet business needs and production schedules
- Develop and monitor Execution Systems Department metrics/KPIs to ensure that departmental goals and targets are met.
- Drive efficiencies across the ES area, MAM function and site through suitable adoption of new technologies and enhanced approaches to how we operate (Challenge the Status Quo and drive improvement).
- Working with platform and CoE leads to solicit and deploy technologies, systems and sharing to improve globally.
Preferred Degree Subjects
Business Management and Administrative Studies