This is a fantastic opportunity to join ParagonAlpha, a Global Hedge Fund Executive Search firm operating within Long/Short, Macro, Commodities, Quant and Event Driven strategies. Dublin, London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore.
Paragon Alpha is a leading and progressive Global Hedge Fund Recruitment Firm. We provide recruitment services and solutions for our international blue-chip Hedge Fund clients in London, New York, Hong Kong, and Singapore. The role will be based out of our Dublin office, with regular international travel upon the easing of restrictions to New York, Hong Kong and London.
- Develop a deep understanding of our Hedge Fund client’s business and their needs.
- Sourcing and securing candidates for roles through research, LinkedIn, as well as advertising, referrals, and networking appropriately.
- Work closely with the Managing Director on social media & branding strategy.
- Managing clients and candidates through the full hiring process from start to finish.
- Marketing candidates to our current and new clients based on their needs.
- Attending network events in Europe, ASIA, and USA.
- Become a subject matter expert within the Hedge Fund industry.
- Support the wider team on research, administration and maintaining the hedge fund database.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly research and data targets.
There is a very generous financial package on offer for this exciting position, including a competitive base salary, generous holidays, travel, and end of year bonus and annual Ski trip to Switzerland!!
This is an immediate position so please only apply if you are a recent graduate.
To discuss this role further and obtain a full job spec, please contact Niamh O’Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred Degree Subjects
Business Management and Administrative Studies