Convergint is looking for a full-time, enthusiastic, results driven and forward-thinking Graduate Installation Engineer to join our amazing culture. As an Installation Engineer, you are a part of a dynamic team that allows you to grow as Convergint grows.
What you’ll do with “Our Training and Your Experience”
- Install intruder alarms systems, to agreed standards
- Install CCTV Systems, to agreed standards
- Install Access Control Systems, to agreed standards
- Responsible for Stock Control Collection and return.
- Keeping up to date with all paper work
- Ensuring H&S Standards are maintained
- Ensure all equipment supplied by Convergint, tools, drills, Ladders, etc. are kept in good working condition.
- High Standards of work to be maintained.
- Adhere to the rules and regulations as set out in our Colleague hand book.
- Work as part of a team.
- Use your own initiative when necessary
What You’ll Need
- Experience in working with Electronics / IT
- Good timekeeping
- Availability to work overtime and out of hours as per the project requirements.
- Availability to work overseas as per the project requirements.
- Good communication both with Clients and Colleagues.
What we provide
Convergint fosters a supportive, accessible, and inclusive environment in which individuals of different backgrounds and identities are able to realize their maximum potential within the company. We offer a variety of programs and exceptional benefits to all of our colleagues.
Convergint is committed to a culture of Inclusion and Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.