Graduate Junior Customer Success Manager
This unique opportunity is designed to bring the successful candidate through all aspects of work life within a busy product and services company. At the end of this Graduate Program the candidate can expect to have gained a level of experience that will uniquely position them within the industry.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Working with a large, varied group of SEAtS Software Customers to ensure their successful use of our products and services.
- Become an expert in Student Success, Engagement and Retention Solutions and Strategies. Serve as a highly knowledgeable point of contact for SEAtS Software’s suite of products.
- Provide a world class service experience to SEAtS Software customers through timely and succinct phone and email comms.
- Coach SEAtS Software customers on SEAtS Software products, through online presentations and demonstrations
- Drive SEAtS Software product adoption and implementation to support account retention and renewal
- Understand customers goals and align them with the necessary resources to achieve them.
- Independently and successfully manage a high volume of task execution, finance management and issues or escalation cases
- Help surface good fit leads to sales by driving value in every conversation
- Determine and manage SEAtS Software customer escalations with management.
- Client BAU (business as usual) management - proactively reach out to clients with proposals for new products/services, gather any functional and business requirements, provide guidance on optimal configuration options to meet client's needs, provide proactive status updates on system usage/statistics, escalate issues to designated team contacts and/or cross-functional teams in a timely manner to ensure implementation issues are addressed early.
- To be eligible to apply for this position we are looking for applicants who have completed a relevant degree at third level organization such as Business Management, Project Management, Marketing etc.
- The applicant must have graduated within the last two years and possess the following skills/experience;
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal and professional skills, honed through working directly with clients and multinational colleagues within internal teams.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential
- Must be a strong team player and be able to work on own initiative
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, fluid, and ever-changing work environment and able to facilitate changes as situation requires
- Must possess effective presentation skills as well as excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Previous experience in a related client-facing role, such as implementation, consulting, project management, or customer support.
- Prior experience in implementing, administering, or supporting projects and expenses.
- Experience gathering requirements and writing specifications for software solutions.
- Hands on experience configuring software solutions to client specifications.
- Previous experience in driving high impact projects or initiatives
- Must be smart and business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Motivated self-starter who is hungry to learn and can provide strong examples of how they have achieved results while balancing demanding expectations
- Comfortable discussing financial options, and dealing with cancellations and contracts
- Solid communications skills to maintain relationships and manage expectations
- Understanding of implementation methodologies and project management in a software company.
- Ability to confidently use knowledge and experience while consulting with clients on the best ways to meet their needs.
- Strong problem resolution skills - proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues.
- Strong trouble-shooting skills.