Graduate Manufacturing Process Specialist 2022
Janssen Sciences Ireland UC
Janssen Sciences Ireland, based in Ringaskiddy, Cork is dedicated to addressing and solving medical needs, including oncology, haematology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position is responsible supporting tasks and projects associated with day to day activities within the operations department which include:
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the commercial and clinical manufacturing processes and process optimization
- Monitoring and reporting of process performance
- Troubleshooting of process specific equipment and process issues.
- Investigating and resolving Deviations raised within the Manufacturing Department
- Participate in Cross Functional teams when required
- Preparation and updating of Batch Records, Procedures and Work Instructions
- Provide process and equipment related training as required within the Manufacturing Department
- Completion of assigned tasks to support manufacture of quality biomedicines in accordance with cGMP and EHS requirements.
General Scope of Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for assuring the safe accomplishment of job activities, following good environmental practices and procedures.
- Commit to and demonstrate safe behavior in every activity.
- Carry out all activities in compliance with corporate and cGMP/EHS regulatory requirements.
- Compliance with Manufacturing and general site procedures at all times.
- Completion of all documentation in compliance with site procedures and GDP.
- Prioritize and schedule activities to support business needs and to meet requirements of Master Production Schedule.
- Generate and assist with generation, review and revision of Manufacturing documentation as necessary.
- Ensure that personal training requirements are completed in compliance with site procedures.
- Training and support for new recruits to the Manufacturing grou
Education and Experience:
- Recent Graduate (2021 or due to graduate in 2022).
- Must hold a minimum of a third-level degree in Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve results
- Skilled in the use of problem solving tools/techniques an advantage
- Mechanical/Technical aptitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability self-motivate and operate independently
- Customer focused
- Innovative and quick thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills