About the position
Charterhouse is a firm a chartered surveyors specialising in the provision of property, planning and design services to the infrastructure sector and to the telecommunications sector in particular. We operate nationwide from our headquarters in Listowel, Co Kerry.
We are now accepting applications for our Graduate Programme for our Listowel office. This is a great opportunity to learn broadly from an existing team expert in property, planning, and design disciplines. If your interests are in planning, build and development, in landlord and tenant, in site negotiations and in spending time out of office then this opportunity could be for you.
Our office is active within the SCSI and will provide you with the support and guidance to complete your APC.
What qualifications, attributes and characteristics define our Graduates?
- Property or planning qualification
- Strong work ethic required and an ability to stick with the task until delivered.
- Particularly good communication skills with an ability to connect quickly with clients and customers
- A willingness to learn.
- Energy and drive.
- Candidates will take pride in the work output.
- Will speak up and seek support when required
- Full driving licence and a willingness to travel nationwide.
- Continuously seeking self-improvement and professional growth opportunities.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
What support and training will you receive as a Property Graduate?
- An assigned APC Counsellor, APC Supervisor and Graduate Programme Owner for the duration of your tenure
- Training in town and country planning, training in landlord and tenant skills
- Career support and guidance available in addition to on-going performance feedback ·
- Final Assessment Preparation Series including Mock Interviews and APC Coaching
What benefits can I enjoy as a Charterhouse Property Graduate?
- Competitive Salary
- Mileage where own car used. Subsistence allowance while travelling.
- Generous holiday package (23 days, including company days)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Study and Educational Assistance
The company is committed to providing a workplace where employees can flourish professionally and personally.
To apply to being part of the Charterhouse team send your cv with cover letter via the 'Apply' link below!