Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Rockwell Engineering was established in 1981 and has grown over the years to become an established specialist in cleanroom construction, HVAC services, heat recovery & carbon emission reduction projects and general mechanical and electrical services.
Rockwell operate in all industry sectors with particular knowledge and experience in the Bio Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Electronics, Food & Dairy and Data Centre/Light Industrial sectors.
Rockwell has built a reputation for innovation and solution-based problem solving, engineering excellence and the provision of its own experienced and trusted installation teams for top quality and hassle-free projects.
An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with relevant experience will be offered.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Generation of BOQs
- Completing IFC/Tender measure & formulating IFC BOQs for ductwork, pipework & inline equipment.
- Processing dayworks & daywork cost summary schedule.
- Setting up price breakdown documents.
- Setting up of interim accounts & processing monthly evaluations.
- Preparing subcontractor monthly interim payment certificates.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Business, or other applicable discipline.
- Minimum 2.1 honours.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and BIM with the ability to generate detailed monthly reports.
- Conscientious, with a high attention to detail and an ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluent English.
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction, engineering, and architecture principles.
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs.