About The Role
As a Risk, Regulation and Compliance (RRC) consultant, you will become the first line of defence for a business, helping to ensure the company remains safe from exposure to criminal activity and compliant with regulating authorities. You will become an expert in conducting client due diligence, also known as Know Your Customer (KYC), monitoring and reporting transactions to regulators and delivering challenging remediation or ‘clean-up’ projects under tight deadlines. You will use your commercial knowledge and experience to identify potential risks, safeguard assets against threat and analyse the organisation’s capacity for success within the industry.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer with over 4,300 consultants currently placed with our leading clients, working in a variety of roles across business and technology. We’re passionate about kick-starting graduate careers and we support you every step of the way. When you become an FDMer, you’ll be provided with expert training from our London academy, as well as two years of commercial experience working on-site with our prestigious clients. At the end of the two-year placement, many of our consultants transition to permanent employment with the client or continue working at FDM as senior consultants. If you’re looking for a fast-paced role with excellent career progression, look no further.
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant training and development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel and interview techniques alongside access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams
- Opportunity to gain a number of industry recognised certifications
- Chance to work across the UK, Ireland and other regions across Europe with relocation support available
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
The ideal FDMer has:
- A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Excellent communication skills
- Right to work in both the UK and Ireland*
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Commitment to at least two years of further employment with FDM upon completion of the training period
*Please note that if you are a UK or Irish citizen you automatically have the right to work in both countries. If you are not a citizen of either country you can still apply provided you have the right to work in both countries via another means such as a visa or residence permit.
There’s never been a better time to start a rewarding career in technology. With assessment centres running all year round and multiple start dates available, make an application today and see where your career will take you!
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.