This position is responsible for the delivery of technology for critical J&J Solutions developed at JJT Technology Services Development Center in Limerick, Ireland.
- Supporting the Product Owner and Development Team to deliver on the Product Backlog.
- Lead and develop operations plans including application releases/updates, data/hardware migrations, and stability/performance improvements.
- Identifying project risks and driving mitigations
- Coordinate dependent teams to align on deliverables and timelines for project dependencies
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Guiding and coaching the team to ensure Scrum practices and principles are adhered to.
- Ensure the Development Team is self organising.
- Facilitating all Scrum Ceremonies, that is, the Daily Stand Up, Product Backlog refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo and Sprint Retrospective.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment, on a continual basis.
- Delivery of complex applications ensuring conformance to development standards
- Ensure capacity models are utilized appropriately.
- Provide proper level of support to team as they address issues and challenges across all services areas – including escalations and blockers.
- Metrics driven approach to improvements
- Implement a quality first mentality to ensure all solutions are delivered with zero critical defects, using techniques such as test driven development and test automation.
- Bachelors in Technology Sciences, Economics or related field preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills, facilitating escalated issues to resolution.
- Must have good planning, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to lead and influence.
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritization skills; good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in the following technology solutions is required: Data and Analytics and Native Cloud development, IoT, Mobile and Web technologies.
- Travel requirements: 10-20% within EMEA & US