Dairygold Co-Operative Society Limited is now pleased to invite applications for the Graduate position of Human Resources.
The HR Graduate will provide practical support to HR team members in the delivery of a broad range of professional HR services to Dairygold client groups. This newly created role will be a supportive role to enable the HR function to address and deliver the key objectives set out the Dairygold HR Group Roadmap and ensure that the required administration tasks and systems follow up are delivered in line with Business expectations.
Core responsibilities for this role include:
- Recruitment: planning and managing all aspects of recruitment process.
- Onboarding: Assist with management of our onboarding programme on Learning Management System and working closely with the HR Team and in-house trainers to track, plan and monitor effectiveness of the onboarding programme.
- HR Data Analytics: Track and report on HR metrics on a weekly basis to the HR function and Senior Leadership Team.
- Data Protection: Membership of HR Data Protection team to ensure Group HR function is aligned with best practice GDPR compliance.
- Training & Development: Assist with management of Societies HR training on our Learning Management System and tracking same.
- Payroll: Active support to HR interphases with payroll including preparation of monthly payroll reports and liaison with payroll function.
- HR Systems: Maintenance and updating of CORE HR system to ensure employee data is up to date and that the information is available to support business planning and decision making.
- Employee Engagement: work closely with the Group HR Business Partner to co- ordinate the implementation of key recommendations and actions from the Dairygold Culture Survey to deliver improved Business performance and Culture change.
- Governance: Updating and creating of HR policies and procedures in line with best practice, relevant legislation and the policy framework group.
- Audit: Support Group HR Business Partner in internal and external audits and management of recommendations.
- HR Administration: successful management of all aspects of HR Administration.
- HR Projects: Participate in various HR initiatives and projects as required and engage in delivery of HR roadmap with a strong continuous improvement focus on HR processes
Candidates for this position must possess:
- A relevant 3rd level qualification
- Well-grounded understanding of contemporary human resource development processes and initiatives
- Excellent understanding of HR policies, processes and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent administration, organisation and planning skills, ability to prioritise tasks and meet challenging deadlines
- A professional and confidential manner
- A positive and flexible can-do attitude and self-starting ability with aptitude to take ownership of projects as required
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT skills with a strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Have a results driven, customer focused and collaborative mindset
- Strong relationship building and communications skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Personal learning mindset
- A high level of resilience
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply via the link below.
Preferred Degree Subjects