KPMG Graduate Vacancies – Information Technology Audit
KPMG hires talented and ambitious graduates from all degree disciplines who join the firm on our Graduate Programmes. We have opportunities in IT Audit in our Dublin offices and are keen to hear from graduates wishing to join Ireland’s leading professional services firm.
We are looking for ambitious, forward thinking, high-achievers seeking continued growth and progression. If you are looking for a challenging career and the opportunity to work on interesting projects with the most successful Irish and international organisations, then a career as a graduate in KPMG can help you achieve your ambitions.
We hire circa 470 graduates each year from all degree disciplines to become Chartered Accountants and Consultants. Our graduates receive the best training from the award-winning KPMG Business School and work with a team of top professionals advising clients from all industry sectors.
With over 4,300 employees in Ireland, you will be joining Ireland’s largest and most successful professional services firm. Our graduates will become business leaders, and many will pursue the ACA qualification. We have the best professional exam results in the country and we invest €15 million per year in graduate-dedicated support and training.
We are the No.1 professional services firm in Ireland with revenues of €500 million, with clients spanning every industry sector.
For more information please visit: http://www.kpmg.ie/careers
About KPMG IT Audit
Modern businesses are wholly reliant on technology. KPMG’s IT Audit team works with leading Irish and Global clients across all industries. The team provide our clients with assurance on their financial IT environments, through the audit of technology controls (IT Governance) and audit using technology (Data analytics).
You will gain experience and training in working in the following areas:
- IT Governance: how the best companies use, develop, secure and manage leading corporate technology to support their business, with a focus on how these companies comply with best practice controls/governance frameworks;
- Data Analytics: You will learn how to develop, deploy leading tools and techniques, and how to interpret our client’s data to provide them with insights on their financial performance and processes.
No matter what path your career will take you, working with technology and data will be a key component of your business life. By working and training with IT Audit, you will discover it is not all about technology, it is about how technology enables business and supports business processes.
We are seeking graduates from both STEM and non-STEM backgrounds who are looking to gain audit and assurance experience; become highly specialised in IT risk management and technology audit; and gain experience in the development and execution of data analytics.
As part of the training program, you will be given the opportunity to obtain accountancy qualifications; complete globally recognised IT professional qualifications; or complete specialised data analytics courses.
While a background in IT is obviously useful for such graduates, it is not a pre-requisite; a passion for technology is the most important determinant of success. You will emerge equipped with a rounded mix of financial, technology and data analytics capabilities – skills for life for the modern professional.
For more information on our IT Audit practice, please visit www.kpmg.ie/careers
Why Choose KPMG?
We take responsibility to ensure that you excel in your professional exams. Each year we invest €15 million in our employee training programme. Our exceptional success rate in the ACA exams is testament to this. Our best-in-class exam pass rate is 10% to 30% better than the national average and we consistently have many of our employees placed in the top ten results in the country.
We offer a competitive remuneration package alongside a range of financial and non-financial rewards, some of which include:
- Flexible Friday initiative with early finish in June, July and August
- 3pm finish each Friday before bank holiday weekends
- Working on a hybrid and flexible basis, splitting your time between home, office and client sites, with flexible start and finish times
- 23 holidays per year with the option to purchase up to 7 additional days
- Personalised support with our one-to-one buddy system
- Opportunity to travel overseas through our Global Opportunities Programme
- Employee discount scheme and corporate offers e.g. gym membership
- Wellbeing initiatives including yoga, meditation and cook-alongs
- Regular seminars on wellness-related topics e.g. exercise, diet, mental health
- Free KPMG digital doctor service
- Opportunity to engage in volunteering activities which allow you to make a real difference to communities and individuals through our Corporate Citizenship Programme
At KPMG we live by the key principle to be an environmental leader. KPMG are one of eleven companies in Ireland to commit to being net zero carbon emissions by 2030. Since 2010, we have reduced our carbon emissions by 73% and are currently running on 100% renewable energy.
We place Diversity & Inclusion at the core of our business. One of our key values is to ‘Come As You Are’ to work. We believe being inclusive and having a diverse workforce is key to our success.
To join KPMG, please apply via our website www.kpmg.ie/careers and complete an online application form.
- KPMG is the winner of gradireland Graduate Employer of the year 2021 and 2023.
- Best Graduate Training & Development Programme 2022 and 2023.
- Best Internship Programme of the Year 2021 & 2022.
- Best Graduate Recruitment Website 2022 and 2023.
- Best Student Marketing Campaign 2022.
- #2 Innovation in Graduate Recruitment 2022.
- Listed in The Universum Most Attractive Employer for business students in Ireland 2019 – 2022.