We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
"At NetApp, we fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds and perspectives of all employees, customers, partners, and communities to foster a higher performing organization." - George Kurian, CEO
As an Inside Service Sales Representative, you are responsible for supporting sales success by ensuring customers have the products, services, education and support to meet their technology and business needs.
You will utilize your customer service and selling skills by building strong relationships with customers over the phone, selling solutions, and keeping them apprised of new product and service introductions.
You will be also responsible for the customer installed base qualification and assigning the customer assets to the appropriate opportunity buckets based on the identified customer needs and ongoing projects. This includes maintaining the customer records and database clean-up activities.
- Work with the channel partners and/or directly with the customers over the telephone to detect, develop, and manage sales opportunities
- First point of contact within the sales organization for the existing customers when they call NetApp with queries related to their installed base.
- Upselling and Cross-selling to expand within the existing accounts through proactive outbound calling
- Customer installed base qualification through identifying the customer need, and creating opportunities for: Technology Refresh, Product Upgrades, Service Upgrades, Renewal Options
- Identify proper entitlements, uplifts and technical education needs.
- Work with field sales on complex orders
- Prepare weekly activity and forecast reports.
- 1 to 3 years of sales or sales support experience is preferred.
- A University degree is required.
- Experience which demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell NetApp products and services is required.
- Fluent English & French (C1/C2) is a must
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world’s biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.