The Davy Group is Ireland’s leading provider of wealth management, asset management, capital markets and financial advisory services.
We value our employees as much as our clients, and are committed to embracing diversity in all its forms recognising that the breadth of thought, perspective and experience that emerges from a diverse workforce is essential to deliver on our core values.
Our city centre location, free access to our onsite gym and fitness studio, and impressive social calendar are just some of the unique benefits our employees enjoy while working at Davy.
Performance related bonuses, generous pension contributions and investment in your further education demonstrate the value we place in developing and rewarding our staff.
An opportunity has arisen for an Investment Associate within the Private Clients department at Davy.
Key responsibilities of this position will include
- Working closely with an Associate Director/Director:
- Assist in the creation and execution of relationship plans for each client relating to the implementation of their financial plan, adherence with service standards which lead to the development of long-term client relationships;
- Identifying revenue potential and opportunities to cross-sell Davy services;
- Review existing client relationships, and in line with Investment Strategy, analyse whether the relationships are categorised correctly and therefore managed appropriately;
- Execute a engagement plan for each advisory relationship to ensure they receive proactive, relevant and appropriate contact, investment ideas and recommendations and structured portfolio reviews;
- Managing MI relating to client relationships;
- Deal promptly and efficiently with client queries;
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Davy’s Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards;
- Be recognised as an expert and influential contact for Davy’s services and in relation to client queries;
- Ability to network with peers at industry events.
- Comply with the Risk and Compliance frameworks, policies and procedures associated with the role
- Degree or Masters in Business related area;
- 2-3 years industry experience;
- APA Savings & Investments and/or APA Pensions qualification with a willingness to complete QFA qualification;
- A high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Proficient in CRM;
- A commitment to further education and continuous learning;
- Demonstrable interest and understanding of investments;
- A strong client focus, to ensure effective service delivery;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- An ability to prioritise own workload.
The position set out above is defined as a “Controlled Function (CF)” role, namely CF3, CF4, CF10.under Section 20 of the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 and Schedule 1 of the Regulations (S.I. No. 437 of 2011) as amended. In accordance with Section 21 of the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 and the Fitness and Probity Standards 2014, any offer of employment is conditional upon you demonstrating that you meet the Fitness & Probity requirements, applicable to this position. The role is also subject to the Minimum Competency Code and therefore there is a requirement to hold, or be willing to take the APA (Regulation & Investment) or (Pensions) or Registered Stockbroker or QFA exams.