Kaseya® is the leading global provider of complete IT Management Solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations. Through its open platform and customer-centric approach, Kaseya delivers best in breed technologies that allow organizations to efficiently manage, secure, and backup IT. Join the company with the industry’s most comprehensive, integrated IT management platform that empowers businesses to be more efficient, profitable, and successful.
Kaseya has achieved a valuation of over $10 billion USD as well as sustained, strong, double-digit growth over the past several years. The company is backed by Insight Venture Partners ( www.insightpartners.com ) and TPG ( www.tpg.com ), two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve. Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 25 countries across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and to hear from one of our Team Leads, please visit: I Am Kaseya .
Kaseya is seeking an experienced iOS Developer for one of our software engineering teams working on mobile products. We are looking for a passionate and experienced software developer who wants to work in a highly collaborative team environment. As an iOS Developer you will design and develop mobile applications for iOS that deliver high quality experiences to our customers.
- Work on an agile engineering team developing maintainable and scalable code for the mobile products
- Collaborate with stakeholders to imagine, design, develop, test and deploy software that impacts our customers and inspires your peers
- Communicate with quality assurance and documentation to ensure application changes are well understood
- Create technical design documentation, estimates, and plans for software projects
- Participate in iOS application development
- Create and execute unit test plans
- Review code and provide constructive feedback
- Communicate status, progress, and issues to management
- Learn new technologies and apply them to solve difficult problems
- BS/MS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience developing and delivering reliable and maintainable iOS mobile applications
Experience with following:
- Swift programming language
- iOS architecture
- Building iOS applications connected to RESTful APIs
- Publishing applications to the App Store
- Mobile UI technical design patterns and practices
- Git version control
- Agile/Kanban methodologies
- Unit testing concepts & frameworks
- Proficient in object-oriented design and development
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, design patterns, and algorithms
- Effective problem solving and communication skills
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship!
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Preferred Degree Subjects
Software Engineering and related
Computer Science and IT