Duration: 2 years
Start Date: Sept 2023
Closing Date : Oct 31st, 2022
Location: Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
Work type: Hybrid (2 days in the office and 3 days where you work best)
Interested in learning more? Why not join a webinar we are hosting on the 18th of Oct at 6pm - SIGN UP HERE
About Irish Distillers
Irish Distillers is Ireland’s leading supplier of spirits and wines and makers of some of the world’s most well-known and successful Irish whiskeys. Led by Jameson, our brands have driven the global renaissance of Irish whiskey and are exported to over 130 markets across the globe. We are located across 5 locations in Ireland and are based nationwide across Cork, Dublin and Belfast. Recently, we proudly became a top 10 global spirit brand , distributing over 10 million cases across the globe. As part of Pernod Ricard, the no.2 worldwide producer of wines and spirits, Irish Distillers has an extensive global distribution network.
About Our Business Analytics Programme
Our Business Analytics Graduate Programme is a two-year programme based within our Commercial Ireland team in Dublin 4. The Commercial Ireland team are responsible for the sales and marketing of Pernod Ricard brands throughout the island of Ireland. Our key brands include Jameson, Powers, Absolut, Redbreast, Malfy, Havana Club, Campo Viejo, Mumm and Perrier-Jouët. Our shared vision is ‘To Shape Ireland’s Drinking Experiences’.
Our Business Analytics Graduate will be based within our Revenue Growth area of our Commercial Ireland team. This team is responsible for identifying our growth opportunities and managing our efforts to fill in these opportunity gaps. As a graduate, you will get involved in evaluation, analysis and insights for our sales promotional plans. You will also monitor & track the commercial team KPI's and create and maintain clean data to drive decision making. As part of the programme, you will participate in the New Product Development process, offer research for key strategic projects and provide support to the Key Account team.
Starting in Sept 2023, we are seeking Level 8 or 9 graduates of Business Analytics or related degrees, who have strong analytical and numeracy skills, with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information. Closing date for applications is 31st of October 2022.
Your Training & Development
Our goal is to enable you to become our future generation of talent by offering you a Graduate Training Programme that fuels your ambition. The blended learning programme we have in place will help you develop both your technical and leadership skills through a combination of theoretical learning and on the job experience. Our committed mentors and experienced team come from a diverse range of backgrounds and will help you thrive in our fun and welcoming environment
Our supportive and structured learning programme offers you technical, professional and personal development. This includes:
- Mentor framework
- Technical skills development
- Professional skills development
- Project work
What we look for
We are looking for a mindset, as well as a skillset.
- Level 8 or 9 in Business Analytics, Business or related discipline.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail is key to success.
- Ambitious, self-starters, who are collaborative, adaptable and team players
- Ability to cultivate innovation and embrace nimble learning
- Eligibility to work in Ireland permanently
What we offer
We understand our people are our special ingredient. We treat our employees with respect and offer an environment that is engaging, supportive and collaborative. We want to make you feel recognised and valued for your contribution to our shared success. Some of our offerings include:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Profit share: An annual profit share scheme to reward your contribution to the company’s success
- Allowance: An annual allowance to spend on our portfolio of products and merchandise, for you to enjoy responsibly
- Smart Working: Under our Smart Working model we offer a blended working arrangement of 2 days in our office in Dublin 4 and 3 days a week working where you work best
- Defined Contribution Pension: Matched up to 10% employer contribution
- People Development: Outside of the Grad Programme, we enable continuous development for our people at every stage of their careers through our people development, online learning, and leadership training programmes
- Health & Wellbeing; Our Wellbeing Programme “THRIVE” supports employees across the three main pillars: Life, Body and Mind
- Charity Days: Up to 2 days paid leave every year to volunteer at a registered charity
- Laptop & Mobile
Like a well-blended whiskey, we believe that diverse perspectives make us better and we welcome people from all backgrounds and experiences to create together the spirit that makes us great.
To learn more about our Irish Distillers Early Careers Programme https://www.irishdistillers.ie/careers/early-careers/