Duration: 2 years
Start Date: Sept 2023
Closing Date : Oct 31st, 2022
Location: Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 (located near the DART and many bus routes)
Work type: Hybrid (2 days in the office, 3 days where you work best)
Interested in learning more? Why not join a webinar we are hosting on the 18th of Oct at 6pm - SIGN UP HERE
About Irish Distillers
Irish Distillers is Ireland’s leading supplier of spirits and wines and makers of some of the world’s most well-known and successful Irish whiskeys. Led by Jameson, our brands have driven the global renaissance of Irish whiskey and are exported to over 130 markets across the globe. We are located across 5 locations in Ireland and are based nationwide across Cork, Dublin and Belfast. Recently, we proudly became a top 10 global spirit brand , distributing over 10 million cases across the globe. As part of Pernod Ricard, the no.2 worldwide producer of wines and spirits, Irish Distillers has an extensive global distribution network.
About Our Business Strategy Graduate Programme
Our Business Strategy Graduate Programme is a two-year programme, based within our International Marketing Team in Dublin 4. The Business Strategy team at Irish Distillers is a small team of passionate and entrepreneurial professionals who facilitate the decision-making process for the CEO and Leadership team. We initiate and lead game-changing projects, as well as leading the business strategic planning process and managing the competitive intelligence process globally. The Business Strategy Graduate Programme offers the opportunity to get involved in strategically important cross-functional projects, with significant leadership engagement. Graduates will work alongside an experienced team in a structured and challenging programme that offers real responsibilities, planned learning and project work.
Starting in Sept 2023, we are seeking Level 8 and 9 graduates from Business/Management or Strategy courses. Closing date for applications is 31st of October 2022.
Your Training & Development
Our goal is to enable you to become our future generation of talent by offering you a Graduate Training Programme that fuels your ambition. The blended learning programme we have in place will help you develop both your technical and leadership skills through a combination of theoretical learning and on the job experience. Our committed mentors and experienced team come from a diverse range of backgrounds and will help you thrive in our fun and welcoming environment.
Our supportive and structured learning programme offers you technical, professional and personal development. This includes:
- Mentor framework
- Technical skills development
- Professional skills development
- Project work
What we look for
We are looking for a mindset, as well as a skillset.
- Level 8 or 9 in Management, Strategic Management or Business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong ability to multi-task
- Strong analysis, attention to detail and passion for accelerating our growth is key
- You should be an ambitious, self-starter, who is collaborative, curious and agile
- Ability to cultivate innovation and embrace nimble learning
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
What we offer
We understand our people are our special ingredient. We treat our employees with respect and offer an environment that is engaging, supportive and collaborative. We want to make you feel recognised and valued for your contribution to our shared success. Some of our offerings include:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Profit share: An annual profit share scheme to reward your contribution to the company’s success
- Allowance: An annual allowance to spend on our portfolio of products and merchandise, for you to enjoy responsibly
- Smart Working: Under our Smart Working model we offer a blended working arrangement of 2 days in our office in Dublin 4 and 3 days a week working where you work best
- Defined Contribution Pension: Matched up to 10% employer contribution
- People Development: Outside of the Grad Programme, we enable continuous development for our people at every stage of their careers through our people development, online learning, and leadership training programmes
- Health & Wellbeing; Our Wellbeing Programme “THRIVE” supports employees across the three main pillars: Life, Body and Mind
- Charity Days: up to 2 days paid leave every year to volunteer at a registered charity
- Laptop & Mobile
Like a well-blended whiskey, we believe that diverse perspectives make us better and we welcome people from all backgrounds and experiences to create together the spirit that makes us great.
To learn more about our Irish Distillers Early Careers Programme https://www.irishdistillers.ie/careers/early-careers/