Duration: 2 years
Start Date: Sept 2023
Closing Date : Oct 31st, 2022
Location: Clondalkin, Dublin 22 (serviced by Luas Red Line & buses from Dublin City Centre)
Work type: Hybrid (3 days on site, 2 days where you work best)
Interested in learning more? Why not join a webinar we are hosting on the 18th of Oct at 6pm - SIGN UP HERE
About Irish Distillers
Irish Distillers is Ireland’s leading supplier of spirits and wines and makers of some of the world’s most well-known and successful Irish whiskeys. Led by Jameson, our brands have driven the global renaissance of Irish whiskey and are exported to over 130 markets across the globe. We are located across 5 locations in Ireland and are based nationwide across Cork, Dublin and Belfast. Recently, we proudly became a top 10 global spirit brand , distributing over 10 million cases across the globe. As part of Pernod Ricard, the no.2 worldwide producer of wines and spirits, Irish Distillers has an extensive global distribution network.
Our Supply Chain Graduate Programme
Our Supply Chain Graduate Programme is a 2-year programme offering opportunities at our busy, fast paced Supply Chain function based in Dublin 22, where over 10 million cases of the world’s best-selling Irish whiskeys are bottled, packaged and distributed to 130 markets around the Globe. Our Supply Chain team manages the flow of our many different products to ensure they are in the right place at the right time. Our vision is to ‘proudly align people and systems to deliver success in every case. The team acts as an important link between the customer and Irish Distillers through the management of all shipping and service requirements for our Global market companies and our 3rd party logistics operations in the domestic market. The team are divided into 6 key business areas: Supply Planning, Demand Planning, International Customer Relationship Team, Transformation, Customs & Excise and Domestic Operations.
Our Graduate Programme will offer graduates the opportunity to build out our processes, drive continuous improvement and help us leverage our technology to deliver best in class results. This year, starting in Sept 2023, we are seeking Level 8 and 9 graduates from Supply Chain Management, Business or Commerce (with Supply Chain major) or related discipline. Closing date for applications is 31st of Oct 2022.
Your Training & Development
Our goal is to enable you to become our future generation of talent by offering you a Graduate Training Programme that fuels your ambition. The blended learning programme we have in place will help you develop both your technical and leadership skills through a combination of theoretical learning and on the job experience. Our committed mentors and experienced team come from a diverse range of backgrounds and will help you thrive in our fun and welcoming environment
Our supportive and structured learning programme offers you technical, professional and personal development. This includes:
- Structured rotations (3-to-9-month rotations)
- Mentor and buddy framework
- Technical skills development
- Professional skills development
- Project work
What we look for
We are looking for a mindset, as well as a skillset.
- Level 8 or 9 Supply Chain, Logistics or Business-related Degree (major in Supply Chain)
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to communicate at all levels in the business.
- Ambitious, self-starters, who are collaborative, curious and agile team players
- We are looking for graduates who will cultivate innovation and embrace nimble learning
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
What we offer
We understand our people are our special ingredient. We treat our employees with respect and offer an environment that is engaging, supportive and collaborative. We want to make you feel recognised and valued for your contribution to our shared success. Some of our offerings include:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Profit share: An annual profit share scheme to reward your contribution to the company’s success.
- Allowance: An annual allowance to spend on our portfolio of products and merchandise, for you to enjoy responsibly.
- Smart Working: Under our Smart Working model we offer a blended working arrangement of up to 2 days a week working where you work best
- Defined Contribution Pension: Matched up to 10% employer contribution
- People Development: Outside of the Grad Programme, we enable continuous development for our people at every stage of their careers through our people development, online learning, and leadership training programmes.
- Health & Wellbeing; Our Wellbeing Programme “THRIVE” supports employees across the three main pillars: Life, Body and Mind
- Charity Days: Up to 2 days paid leave every year to volunteer at a registered charity
- Laptop & Mobile
Like a well-blended whiskey, we believe that diverse perspectives make us better and we welcome people from all backgrounds and experiences to create together the spirit that makes us great.
To learn more about our Irish Distillers Early Careers Programme https://www.irishdistillers.ie/careers/early-careers/