IT Helpdesk Technician (Part-Time)
- Job Title: IT Helpdesk Technician (Part-Time)
- Department: Technology
- Reports to: Helpdesk Manager
- Location: BoyleSports, Dundalk, HQ
The IT Helpdesk Administrator is responsible for providing IT support for our Retail Estate. The holder of this role will ensure end-to-end support services are delivered to high quality.
This is a part-time role that will cover weekend and evening shifts.
- Provide first-line support for all hardware, software, and network issues in our retail estate.
- Monitor production systems and provide accurate and professional communication to the business during system outages.
- Troubleshoot problems to determine severity, and priority and follow through to resolution.
- Create and maintain knowledge base and problem resolution documentation as required.
- Contribute to IT systems in relation to new building fit-outs or changes/moves.
- Responsible for working with third-party service providers to ensure end-to-end support is maintained as required.
- Escalate IT issues to the Development, Network or Systems teams where necessary.
- Support queries on websites and main betting platform applications
- Responsible for support of peripheral devices such as printers, biometrics etc.
- Responsible for EPOS/Screens support across Retail estate of over 350 sites across the UK and Ireland.
- Responsible for completing new starter and leaver requests within SLA.
- Ensure that all calls are recorded onto the Service Desk system; allocated to the appropriate resource to fix and keep users informed of progress towards resolution.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Service Desk calls are answered within the agreed SLAs and are escalated to relevant teams where appropriate.
What we need from you:
- Leaving Cert qualification or equivalent.
- Ability to prioritize and multiple tasks.
- Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident in handling email & phone enquiries.
- Hands-on experience with I.T hardware.
- Flexible working hours.
- You can apply/work while you are studying.
- Gain experience in an I.T environment.
- Sports and social club.