NI Climbing Frames is a family run business who sell a range of products for leisure activities. In addition, they design, manufacture, and install a range of timber products to include wooden climbing frames, playhouses, sheds and activity furniture to both domestic and commercial clients.
The new IT Project manager will be responsible for the design and development of a monitoring and tracking system which is accessible via web and mobile clients.
Main duties of this new role will include the evaluation of current workflow, designing & modelling a cloud-based database solution and designing & implementing the mobile app.
The successful graduate will lead this project, in a supportive partnership with Letterkenny Institute of Technology and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering.
- Min Computing Degree OR an Engineering degree with demonstrable experience and technical competency in computing / IT project development roles
- Experience of Systems Engineering processes either in industry or through an academic project
- Legally permitted to work in the UK
- 1-year industrial experience within a related IT role
- Knowledge of ERP software solutions
- Experience of cloud-based application development
- Knowledge / Experience of noSQL database solutions
4-6 Banbridge Road, Gilford, Co Down