The Jameson International Brand Ambassador Programme...
offers the opportunity to kick-start your career in marketing on a global stage, working for the world’s most iconic Irish Whiskey brand.
At Irish Distillers, we have been voted #1 FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) Graduate Employer in Ireland for the past ten consecutive years.
We have one key requirement: Serious Character. We welcome graduates who are creative, innovative, self-starters who are serious about getting the job done but don’t take themselves too seriously. So, if you’re serious about building a career with a global company, and want to have a laugh along the way, you’ve come to the right place.
There are two parts to our application process:
1. An online written application
2. A 2-minute video application
Both need to be completed in full and submitted online by the confirmation closing date for applications to be considered for our brand ambassador programme.
Here are some hints & tips on both parts of our application process:
Written Application: 1st impressions count
This is your opportunity to show us that you are able to write in a considered and well-constructed way. More importantly, it’s our chance to get to know you, and learn a little more about your background, experience, passions and achievements.
Some general tips on completing a your written application:
- Allow yourself plenty of time and carefully complete each section.
- You can complete the written application over a period of time, but be aware the written application web-page can ‘time out’ if left open for too long, so it’s a good idea to save any progress rather than just leaving the page open.
- Remember you only get one chance to make a good impression. Our assessors will read your written application before viewing your video application, so ensure you grab our attention in your written application.
- All answers in the written application are mandatory – your entry is not considered complete if any fields are not filled-out.
- Don’t waffle! Be selective, concise and relevant in your answers. When it comes to editing, remember the art of triple distillation – plan, write and review.
- Put thought into your answers, using examples from all aspects of your work, academic and social life to convince us why you have that ‘Serious Character’ we are looking for.
- If you are struggling to find responses to some of the questions, step back for a moment and ask yourself if this role and this graduate programme is really something you want to do.
- Be honest. We will be using your application form as a reference during interviews, if you reach the Assessment Centre stage of the selection process.
Video Application: show us that ‘Serious Character’
This is your opportunity to show us you are exactly what we’re looking for to be the next Jameson Brand Ambassador. The biggest tips we have on creating a successful 2-minute video application are: to be yourself and showcase that ‘Serious Character’ we look for keep your application video to 2-minutes max. To ensure fairness for all applications the assessor reviewing your application will stop watching every video once 2-minutes has passed.
Applications for our 2024 intake will close at 13:00 on 14th February 2024