Junior Project Engineer
Lawler Consulting is a successful multi-disciplinary engineering business. We are HQ’d in Kilkenny, with offices in Dublin and London, and a client base that stretches across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and professional Engineering graduate to join our Team to work on a range of exciting projects.
Our award-winning practice has successfully completed in excess of 4,500 commissions, which has cultivated a wealth of in-house experience that is demonstrated through its unrivalled competence in our sustainable design process, efficient project management and rigorous cost control during the construction phase.
We are poised to enter an accelerated growth phase across a number of business sectors and are seeking Building Service Engineers to meet the demand for our services.
What we’re offering:
- Fast-moving and challenging role, while working in the vibrant City of Kilkenny
- Exposure to a wide range of projects (€500k-€250m) in exciting sectors
- Direct exposure to clients and close working relationships with senior managers and directors
- Flexible/remote working options after probation period
- A company that supports your personal and professional development, through internal and external CPD
- Competitive salary and excellent working benefits including a company pension scheme
- Excellent work life Balance as well as a great culture and company social club.
- Weekly CPD and Continued Professional Development for Professional Development. Lawler Group target 2 Continuous professional Development sessions per month of 1-1.5 hours to develop the skill sets for engineers with Skill gap needs where most CPD Sessions will be relevant.
- You will use be involved in the design of HVAC and Pipework systems
- You will be part of a highly motivated design team dedicated to reducing the environmental impact of buildings. This will be done by producing technically accurate work and liaising effectively with the rest of the team and using relevant software effectively.
- You will be trained up on projects from inception to completion, managing budgets, attending design team meetings, onsite inspections and liaising with project teams.
- You may also have the opportunity to contribute to the Sustainability & Energy Part of the business.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or Masters in Sustainable Energy Engineering
- A junior engineer from either a Mechanical or Sustainability background
- AutoCAD, Revit MEP and Magicad is desirable.
We hope to hear from ambitious engineers looking to work in a company which places a great emphasis on their staff and rewards achievement. If you think you fit what we’re looking for, do not hesitate to apply today!