EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR MULTIPLE INDIVIDUALS IN DUBLIN
The ideal candidate has the right to work in both the UK and Ireland. Please note that if you are a UK or Irish citizen you automatically have the right to work in both countries. If you are not a citizen of either country you can still apply provided you have the right to work in both countries via another means such as a visa or residence permit.
Are you looking for a role which is varied, fast-paced and a critical part of keeping business systems running? The FDM’s Technical Operations Graduate Programme will provide the opportunity to progress in a career path that is diverse in its requirement and highly in demand across all industries.
About the role
A career in Technical Operations is essential in the smooth running of a business. You will be relied upon to manage and maintain vital IT infrastructure and find creative solutions to technical problems. As an FDM Technical Operations Consultant, you will learn the essential criteria to support an organisation’s operating activities and could see your career progress into various roles including systems engineers, IT security, service manager and cloud engineer.
The training you receive at FDM will develop your skills in Linux and Window Base Operation Systems, SQL and Information Security. We will prepare you to take responsibility for a critical service or application, focusing on a more specialist area such as Infrastructure, Environments, Networking or Security.
This role will see you work within a team of FDM Consultants deployed into a specific client’s business with the Investment bank sector, based in Dublin.
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant and fully-funded remote training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams
- Opportunity to gain a number of industry recognised certifications
- Chance to work across the UK, Ireland and other regions across Europe with relocation support available
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
The ideal FDMer has:
- A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Excellent communication skills
- Right to work in both the UK and Ireland*
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Commitment to at least two years of further employment with FDM upon completion of the training period
*Please note that if you are a UK or Irish citizen you automatically have the right to work in both countries. If you are not a citizen of either country you can still apply provided you have the right to work in both countries via another means such as a visa or residence permit.
There’s never been a better time to start a rewarding career in technology. With assessment centres running all year round and multiple start dates available, make an application today and see where your career will take you!
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.
Preferred Degree Subjects
Software Engineering and related