Keltia Internship - Sales/Marketing/Recruiting-1109
Keltia is a technical support services company providing engineering CAD design, CAD training and a broad range of technical recruiting services to customers in the Aerospace, Automotive and Medical Device industries on a permanent and contractual basis. We have been in business in Ireland for over 10 years and have a sister company in Seattle in the US that has been in business for over 20 years
The role of a recruitment intern is to help our busy recruiting, sales and marketing office to develop our business to the next level. It is very sales orientated, although it also involves helping individuals and organisations. The key aim of the role is to help our office achieve monthly targets to meet the needs of the business while maintaining excellent relationships with candidates and clients alike.
This internship could include some or all of the following activities on an as needed basis, under Keltia supervision, on the job training will be provided.
- Help our recruiters develop our presence in the Irish and European market by using sales, business development, innovative marketing techniques using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging etc and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- Working towards targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, and/or business leads generated
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines;
- Using social media using such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- Maintaining relationships with clients and optimizing opportunities to promote Keltia's specialisms.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client’s vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable “agency of choice” reputation for Keltia
- Attend and/or support local professional meetings and membership development meetings.
- Maintain contact with possible high potential current and future candidates.
Please send a CV in Word doc format with availability & pay requirements to Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch