We are seeking to recruit for the 2024 Engineering Graduate Programme based at our Head Office in Clonee, but travel will be expected to all of our sites, as the role is within the Group Engineering team
Start date: September 2024
Check out our Graduate Hub on: https://www.kepak.com/careers/graduates/
Our Engineering Graduate programme is to help us to develop our Engineering leaders of the future, and allows dynamic, motivated, hardworking, and passionate Graduates an opportunity to start their career with one of Ireland & UKs leading meat businesses. The programme lasts 2 years and leads successful graduates onto potential career opportunities within the business.
You can expect:
- To be fully immersed into our Culture from day 1, working alongside key industry experts and Kepak leaders.
- Learn how engineering projects are delivered for the business, as efficiently as possible
- Support the planning & delivery of both large and small scale projects, across both divisions of the business
- Develop strong working relationships with site engineering teams, supporting them in delivering their strategy
- Gain an in depth understanding of our brands and products, and our relationships with customers and consumers
- To learn key aspects of our business, whilst you develop your skills and knowledge
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally through exposure to key projects, tasks and development activities that challenge you, all supported by a detailed learner journey and training plan
- A dedicated mentor and development program to support you both on the programme and into a role that best fits your skills
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for hardworking and ambitious Graduates, who want to learn and grow in a challenging and fast paced environment, by performing real roles as part of your rotations.
You must be mobile and willing to travel throughout the programme to undertake development activities at any of our sites in the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for Graduates who hold a degree in an Engineering discipline
We will be looking for alignment with our Core Values:
Responsibility – Ability to work on your own initiative and take accountability for your actions
Ambition – You will have the willingness and confidence to challenge yourself to be the best you can be and be driven to succeed
Passion for Food – this is at the heart of everything we do, you must be passionate about every aspect of our industry
Teamwork – ability to build positive relationships quickly with people from all cultures and career stages is pivotal
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Service-Related Annual Leave
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Educational Assistance/ L&D
- Discounted Meat Products
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme