We are seeking to recruit for the 2024 NPD Graduate Programme at two Kepak locations in Ireland:
- Watergrasshill, Co.Cork
- Blanchardstown, Co. Dublin
Start date: September 2024
Check out our Graduate Hub on: https://www.kepak.com/careers/graduates/
Our NPD Graduate programme is to help us to develop our NPD leaders of the future, and allows dynamic, motivated, hardworking, and passionate Graduates an opportunity to start their career with one of Ireland & UKs leading meat businesses. The programme lasts 2 years and leads successful graduates onto potential career opportunities within the business.
You can expect:
- To be fully immersed into our Culture from day 1, working alongside key industry experts and Kepak leaders
- Supporting the NPD process to ensure new and re-developed products are launched successfully
- Gaining a deep understanding our products, including the supply chain, processes, challenges and risks associated from both a product development and food safety point of view
- Working closely with Technical & Operations, to gain an understanding of their roles, and how NPD works with them to trial and launch new products
- Learning how to keep on top of emerging food trends and food innovation by working closely with the culinary team and the insights team and how that information can influence our products
- To learn key aspects of our business, whilst you develop your skills and knowledge
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally through exposure to key projects, tasks and development activities that challenge you, all supported by a detailed learner journey and training plan
- A dedicated mentor and development program to support you both on the programme and into a role that best fits your skills
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for hardworking and ambitious Graduates, who want to learn and grow in a challenging and fast paced environment, by performing real roles as part of your rotations.
You must be mobile and willing to travel throughout the programme to undertake development activities at any of our sites in the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for Graduates who hold a degree in Food Science or related science discipline e.g. Food and Nutrition or Microbiology
We will be looking for alignment with our Core Values:
- Responsibility – Ability to work on your own initiative and take accountability for your actions
- Ambition – You will have the willingness and confidence to challenge yourself to be the best you can be and be driven to succeed
- Passion for Food – this is at the heart of everything we do, you must be passionate about every aspect of our industry
- Teamwork – ability to build positive relationships quickly with people from all cultures and career stages is pivotal
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Service-Related Annual Leave
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Educational Assistance/ L&D
- Discounted Meat Products
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme