Kerry ICT Graduate Programme - Europe
Apply by: 17.12.2021
County Kildare +1
We are Kerry, the Taste & Nutrition company. We understand that consumers want delicious products made from trusted, authentic foods and flavours . Every day millions of people throughout the world consume foods and beverages containing our taste and nutrition solutions. We add protein to your post workout shake, we reduce sugar, while maintaining great taste and we have the know–how to replace the "baddies" in foods with wholesome ingredients. Join us and be part of the future of food.
- Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland
- Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
*Please be advised that the business will consider you for all locations on application for this graduate position and locations are subject to change at any stage of the recruitment lifecycle. Kerry's Graduate Programme operates on the basis that candidates are globally mobile*.
Kerry is the world’s leading taste and nutrition partner for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. We innovate with our customers to create great tasting products, with improved nutrition and functionality, while ensuring better impact for the planet. Our leading and proprietary consumer insights, global RD&A team of 1,000+ food scientists and local manufacturing footprint in 31 countries enable us to co-create with our customers across over 150 countries. At Kerry, we are driven to be our customers’ most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition, and will reach over 2 billion consumers with sustainable nutrition solutions by 2030.
Description & Responsibilities:
As an ICT Graduate, you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of roles. Responsibilities will vary depending on the role but may include:
- Working with our users to define initial requirements, through interviews, workshops etc.
- Liaising with business users at various levels of seniority and at all stages of the project lifecycle
- Finding solutions for problems and preparing business cases for proposing one solution over another
- Working with software vendors and other service providers to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Managing projects through the entire project lifecycle
- Taking ownership for the delivery of solutions to our users
- Minimum 2:1 degree in ICT, Business Information Systems, Business, Management or a related discipline
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results
- Strong analytical skills with keen attention to detail
- Have a structured approach in delivering processes, procedures and guidelines
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement
Joining us means being supported by, and learning from, talented people who really care about what they do. You’ll get bags of responsibility early on, and we’ll be open to your ideas. And because we’re always looking to the future, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Our current CEO joined us as a grad. How far will you go?
County Kildare, County Kerry
Preferred Degree Subjects
Computer Science and IT
Business Management and Administrative Studies